Click Here to Sponsor the Team!

Click Here to Sponsor the Team!
Click Here to Sponsor the Team!

Wednesday 30 June 2010

One team member down

After playing 5-a-side football last week, Mark has seriously damaged his ankle and has had to leave the team. This is a big loss as Mark would have kept us motivated during the ride, but we all hope his ankle mends quickly! Maybe next year...

We've hopefully got three new members to the team, and I will announce more news later in the week.

I got stung by a wasp on my cycle ride last night, and I'm still nursing a sore knee from it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so disappointed that i am unable to take part, hopefully the ruptured ligaments will be healed by next year. If I can help in any other way just give me a shout, im up for most things.

    ReplyDelete